Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

1 Board for Multiple Projects but this Board should not display on these projects

Edited

I created a filter with multiple projects and conditions needed. This is for my Frontend (FE) team's only meeting/scrum that would like to see all of the FE tickets in progress, etc..

I created the Board using this FE Board Filter. It's all good until. When I go to the 6 separate projects that included on the query, This FE Board is displaying as a board option for all of the 6 projects. This I do not want as it create confusion for the Project's ScrumMaster, yes he/she can ignore it but I am wondering is there a way for me to configure that it does not display on each of the project. See my screenshot which has the Projects in Board. How to get rid of these projects in board? Thank you so much.

FE Board Config.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team May 22, 2018

On that screenshot page, go to the link called 'Edit Filter Shares'.  I know that on that screenshot it shows "No filter shares".  However there is a known bug where if you share the filter with the entity called 'Any logged-in user' then that filter is still something any user with a login can see, and in turn the board is visible to other users.

If you remove this share on the filter in question, then only board administrators will be able to see that specific board.   Even if you are not sharing with that specific group, check to see what other users/roles/projects that filter might be shared with, in short you can hide this board from other users by restricting who the filter is shared with.

@Andy Heinzer, it did not work for me... even when the board isn't shared with anyone, it still appears in all projects mentioned in the filter. @Thao Sperling , did it work for you?

Capturar.PNG

Capturar2.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events