à la carte advanced roamaps for standard users?

Harshit Karia May 25, 2021

I really want to use advanced roadmaps but upgrading all employees on premium subscription, at present, is too costly! 

Anyway that I can use advanced roadmaps without the whole organization going premium?

Can the standard subscribers have a trial period of the premium features, especially the advanced roadmaps?

1 answer

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

Hi @Harshit Karia,

No, the license model doesn't work like that. All your Jira Software users are on the premium plan or on the standard plan, but not some of them.

Yes, you can run a free trial of premium features following the below guidelines:

Screenshot 2021-05-26 at 08.48.40.pngThat trial will apply to your entire site, not a subset of your users.

If you want to set up a premium plan for a limited set of users, you can of course set up different sites (one on the standard plan, one on the premium plan), but if those users are working on the same projects, that will be very efficient of course.

I hope this clarifies! 

Suggest an answer