監視ログの機能で「参照履歴」もログ出力してほしい

wakiya April 15, 2021

JiraSoftwareを利用している。監査ログの機能において、「項目を更新」したメンバの履歴は出力されるが、単純にログインし、画面を参照した人のログが残っていない。不正利用などの観点で、Jirasoftwareにログインし、画面遷移/内容参照した人の履歴も見たい。そのような設定/機能は無いか。

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

Hi, hopefully Google Translate got this right:

Question: I want to output the "reference history" as a log with the monitoring log function.

I am using Jira Software. In the audit log function, the history of the member who "updated the item" is output, but the log of the person who simply logged in and viewed the screen does not remain. From the viewpoint of unauthorized use, I would like to log in to Jirasoftware and see the history of people who have referred to screen transitions / contents. Is there such a setting / function?

I know that NGINX or Apache proxy logs would show what pages had been accessed, but not who viewed them. (Ah the old days of basic HTTP auth...)

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- had a similar idea back in 2018:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Who-s-viewed-specific-issues-in-Jira/qaq-p/706295

Adding to that thread in 2020, @Tetiana Khenkina _Enhancera_ wrote:

Henrik, it might be a bit late for you, but our recently released Access Log for Jira add-on is aimed at providing full access log functionality for Jira content and should satisfy your requirements. Please give it a try and let us know what you think.

But as I expected, it is for Server and Data Center only, not cloud.

Not aware of any other solutions, and it seems like it might be fairly difficult in cloud, as this would need to tie into authentication/login data that is probably fairly strictly locked down.

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2021

Trying to properly tag @Tetiana Khenkina _Enhancera_ to see if they're exploring whether they can bring their product to Cloud.

Tetiana Khenkina _Enhancera_ April 16, 2021

Thanks Darryl!

Access Log for Jira indeed only supports Server / Data Center, and as Darryl correctly noted, Cloud does not provide us with the right APIs to implement something similar there, at least at the moment.

wakiya April 19, 2021

Dear Darryl,
Thank you for an answer. This answer was helpful.
I use the cloud version. We hope to see improvements such as the provision of APIs in the future.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events