ダッシュボードとボードの違いは何でしょうか? (Dashboards vs Boards ?)

Akiko Inoue January 20, 2021

JIRAを使い始めたユーザーです。

ダッシュボードとボード(スクラムボードやカンバンボード)の違いは何でしょうか?

(I'm new user. What is the difference between Dashbord and Boards (scram or kanban) ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rick Li
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2021

コミュニティをご利用いただきありがとうございます。

ダッシュボードとボード(スクラムボードやカンバンボード)の違いについて、下記のコミュニティ上の答えをご参照ください。

ボードとは

ダッシュボードとは

Akiko Inoue January 21, 2021

Hello!

Thank you indeed for answers.

So, with board, issues are managed in the project. For instance a created task is moved from Backlog to In progress. I assume generally speaking in a project, only one board is created and shared by everyone, correct?

For dashboard, it is the tool to monitor the status or whole view of something you are interested in. I assume in a project, common dashboard may be prepared, also each member can create as much as one like.

Is my thought above the general and practical way of using board and dashboard?

Rick Li
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2021

A board must belong to either a project (or a person), usually it is belong to a project.  When you created a project, a  board of the project will be created as well. A software project can have multiple boards. 

There is no  common dashboard  in project, since dashboard is no belong to a project. The user can create one and share to others. The most important one is system default dashboard.  usually, the system dashboard the first page you see, when you logined in.

Like Akiko Inoue likes this
Akiko Inoue January 24, 2021

Thank you for help.

Okay, I will use/study dashboard and board more.

Rick Li
Atlassian Team
January 25, 2021

Thanks very much.
If you have any question, just let us know. 

Suggest an answer