Flo April 25, 2018

i cant see any of my issues. all projects seem empty

what's going on?

7 answers

0 votes
Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2018

Actually, @Dan Moran, you ARE seeing the issue; it's Florian who isn't. ;-) 

0 votes
Woody April 25, 2018

Looks like it is all back now ...

0 votes
Dan Moran
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2018

Thanks, @Flo. Hope it gets resolved soon. We're using on-prem, so we're not seeing the issue.

0 votes
Flo April 25, 2018

yes Cloud .. seems there is a problem https://status.atlassian.com/incidents/32518fgcb0x7

0 votes
Dan Moran
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2018

I'm seeing a bunch of similar questions on the Atlassian Community home page right now. Perhaps there's an outage of some sort with Jira Cloud? @Flo are you using Cloud?

0 votes
Jennifer Dehnadi April 25, 2018

All issues are missing from all our projects.  We can view details if you put in the exact url with the issue id you can see the individual issue, but no issues are listed under a project.

0 votes
Dan Moran
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2018

Hi, Florian. Can you provide any further context, like screenshots? That might help us help you out.

Suggest an answer