"Hello World" Jira, Project Management, Scrum:) I want to get real experience of running a project

Konstantin Nazarov October 27, 2020

Jira invited me to the community and suggested starting a discourse. Actually I have a simple question to our Jira community. The main product of Jira was immediately clear to me. In 5 days in Jira, I set up a my Jira system for running a Scrum project to freelance Scrum team. I want to test myself as a servant leader in Jira + Scrum for freelance development teams + Product owner, and interact with people in a real project. Does anyone have an understanding of where and how freelance development teams are looking for a servant leader (project manager/ Scrum master) for the (Jira + Scrum) team freelance? (Communicate, take a closer look at each other. Enter their problem project or start a new one) 

Are there such freelance Dev. teams in this (in our) community? If they are not here, perhaps they should be invited here? Invite here with Jira helps? Wat about Jira YouTube channel? Organize a specialized freelance exchange on Jira resources? Why I (We) I should go so far? (to LinkedIn, to UpWorks) Projects are here at a glance for Jira. All storypoints are visible to Jira analytics, the work is visible. If Jira needs help developing this idea, I'm here to help. I think the community and Jira software will be interested. What does the community think?

//If this topic has already been discussed in the community, "please do not throw wet rags at me" (Russian phraseological expression), Jira invited me and offered to start a conversation right away.

//"Hello World" - this is the first post in the community that I'm not familiar with yet. Hello everyone!

0 answers

Suggest an answer