how to prevent jira from creating the ticket that has the same sequence of data entered in old ticke

lokesh September 11, 2020

how to prevent jira from creating the ticket that has the same sequence of data entered in old tickets increment counter , time spent

5 answers

0 votes

I meen tempo plugin?

0 votes
Jacob Piotrowski September 11, 2020

I see... We're using Tempo for that - it does all the work for us and I do recommend it.

Otherwise if I were you I'd just add to the total time spent and maybe add a comment.

0 votes

Increment counter is one field and time spent is one filed , ok

First I am taking the one ticket it will take 10mints.... ticket has been closed

My team lead see one error he said please do more same ticket rework ...that time before 10mints and second time do the same ticket...na so total time he have to updated total time in increment and time spent value 

0 votes
Jacob Piotrowski September 11, 2020

Hi Lokesh, can you confirm if you are duplicating the ticket or creating new one? Not sure I understand which sequence of data you are referring to.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2020

What do you mean by "same sequence of data entered in old tickets increment counter, time spent"?  That does not tell us what you might be looking at in Jira.

Suggest an answer