Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

free access Edited

Hello
I am so glad to recive your response.
what I actually need is free access for my project.our team consists of ten members working on development of an application. i don't have access to bakc log and sprint.

Untitled.jpg

1 comment

I am not sure that I understand the questions in there, but I will try:

• You say "Free access" - to me, that might mean one of two things:
    • It might mean "access to everything, unfettered", which inside Jira might mean you want to be either a project admin or a system admin.  For either of those types of access, you'll need to talk to your admins, they can grant that access if appropriate
    • More likely, I think you might mean you want to use Jira for free.  You can get a free Cloud Jira which is limited to 10 users, but that is a separate system.  I suspect the screen-shot you have given us is from an existing system that already has a few users.  You will not get free access to an existing system (unless that system is a free system and removes enough users to make space for you and your users, keeping the numbers to 10 or fewer)
  • You also say " i don't have access to bakc log and sprint" - I assume that is what the screenshot is about.  I see a project sidebar there for a Software project, but that's not where the sprint and backlog for a project is usually found - you need to swap to the "board" to see those two.  What do you get when you click on the "board" dropdown (currently says "android board")?  That should show you a list of boards, and when you select one, the backlog and sprint.
Like mina jahanbakhsh likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

👁‍🗨 Confluence Team planning dashboard_Atlympics 🌈

Hi Atlassian's, How is your journey with #Atlympics 2021 so far....excited! Me too, same excitement. Here's my typical team planning and vision dashboard which I used to share to my management and ...

113 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you