free access

mina jahanbakhsh June 21, 2021

Hello
I am so glad to recive your response.
what I actually need is free access for my project.our team consists of ten members working on development of an application. i don't have access to bakc log and sprint.

Untitled.jpg

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2021

I am not sure that I understand the questions in there, but I will try:

• You say "Free access" - to me, that might mean one of two things:
    • It might mean "access to everything, unfettered", which inside Jira might mean you want to be either a project admin or a system admin.  For either of those types of access, you'll need to talk to your admins, they can grant that access if appropriate
    • More likely, I think you might mean you want to use Jira for free.  You can get a free Cloud Jira which is limited to 10 users, but that is a separate system.  I suspect the screen-shot you have given us is from an existing system that already has a few users.  You will not get free access to an existing system (unless that system is a free system and removes enough users to make space for you and your users, keeping the numbers to 10 or fewer)
  • You also say " i don't have access to bakc log and sprint" - I assume that is what the screenshot is about.  I see a project sidebar there for a Software project, but that's not where the sprint and backlog for a project is usually found - you need to swap to the "board" to see those two.  What do you get when you click on the "board" dropdown (currently says "android board")?  That should show you a list of boards, and when you select one, the backlog and sprint.

Suggest an answer