I'm trying to improve our boards and I'm lost with the concept of epics.
We support our software development. process using jira.
1. We use kanban boards and the swimlanes are epic based.
2. Our epics represent product sections/parts
3. Tasks (Story, Bugs, CR) represent features whithin product sections
4. We don't use subtasks at the moment
5. We use components to group tasks as well
6. Statueses: Backlog->Selected->In Progress->ReadyTo Test->DocumentMe->Done
7. We use versions and releases
Epic: Product Built-In tutorial
Story\Task: Tutorial for the admin page
Components: admin page, tutorials & help
I'm looking for some real life examples/use cases.
Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...