I'm trying to improve our boards and I'm lost with the concept of epics.
We support our software development. process using jira.
1. We use kanban boards and the swimlanes are epic based.
2. Our epics represent product sections/parts
3. Tasks (Story, Bugs, CR) represent features whithin product sections
4. We don't use subtasks at the moment
5. We use components to group tasks as well
6. Statueses: Backlog->Selected->In Progress->ReadyTo Test->DocumentMe->Done
7. We use versions and releases
Epic: Product Built-In tutorial
Story\Task: Tutorial for the admin page
Components: admin page, tutorials & help
I'm looking for some real life examples/use cases.
...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs