I'm trying to improve our boards and I'm lost with the concept of epics.
We support our software development. process using jira.
1. We use kanban boards and the swimlanes are epic based.
2. Our epics represent product sections/parts
3. Tasks (Story, Bugs, CR) represent features whithin product sections
4. We don't use subtasks at the moment
5. We use components to group tasks as well
6. Statueses: Backlog->Selected->In Progress->ReadyTo Test->DocumentMe->Done
7. We use versions and releases
Epic: Product Built-In tutorial
Story\Task: Tutorial for the admin page
Components: admin page, tutorials & help
I'm looking for some real life examples/use cases.
Hello, Atlassian Community! I thought it would be fun to do something different for my teams' last retrospective of 2019 so I'm planning to do a "year in review" with info-graphics. Wha...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events