I'm trying to improve our boards and I'm lost with the concept of epics.
We support our software development. process using jira.
1. We use kanban boards and the swimlanes are epic based.
2. Our epics represent product sections/parts
3. Tasks (Story, Bugs, CR) represent features whithin product sections
4. We don't use subtasks at the moment
5. We use components to group tasks as well
6. Statueses: Backlog->Selected->In Progress->ReadyTo Test->DocumentMe->Done
7. We use versions and releases
Epic: Product Built-In tutorial
Story\Task: Tutorial for the admin page
Components: admin page, tutorials & help
I'm looking for some real life examples/use cases.
Jenkins is the leading open-source automation server used by startups and enterprise teams to build, test and deploy code to production. We are excited to announce an official integration betw...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events