Workflow text and diagram are not opening (blank page is showing)

rTrack Support April 10, 2018

Hi.,

when i tried to edit workflow both the text and diagram are not opening instead they are showing blank. 

Same for permission ,screen , notification.

FYI, Left pane links in project settings page is also not showing (blank) and "add metadata" button is also not working.

Please suggest solution.screen.pngwhen I click configure option the screen is not opening.workflow.pngIn project settings page when I choose workflow option, workflow is not opening

1 answer

0 votes
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2018

I got the same thing after upgrading some add-ons yesterday.

Here is support's feedback:

Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Support. I am understanding that your workflow diagram is blank after upgrading some add-ons.

From some recent reports of the same behavior, I believe this is happening from the ScriptRunner plugin. Can you also confirm if the issue is reproducible in Safe Mode? If not, this will let us know if the issue is due to interference with Jira via a 3rd party plugin. I recommend doing this during off hours to avoid interference with user activity.

Along with this, could you run the Database Integrity Checker and fix any of the errors from the check to see if that resolves the issue?

I am going to disable the add-on tonight and see if this is the case.

- Jonathan

Suggest an answer