Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winning the game over ClickUp

Ibrahim Ghalghay October 8, 2021

Hello dears;

Anyone else feels bothered by ClickUp Advertisements, that claim that it is easier and much better than Jira?? and shows Jira as an outdated app, or a lazy tardy person!!!

From my side, Jira wins the comparison in many aspects...

I am thinking to search for the aspects, features, actions, behavior, or screens that ClickUps wins the comparison over Jira in them... to suggest them to Jira as important updates and upgrades to keep Jira winning.

What do you think?

Can you name a point that might make ClickUp's pan heavier?? so that Jira's administration should focus on...

Best Regards;

Ibrahim

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

Atlassian would probably point to https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/comparison/jira-vs-clickup  which can be summarised as "Clickup doesn't have most of the functionality Jira does".

I've done a couple of migrations from Clickup to Jira with clients, and the drive behind it was "it's nice, but it just doesn't have all the things we need"

One of my colleagues described it as "just another one of those applications that claims to solve all the problems you have with your current issue tracker, but then just doesn't do the other 80% of things that you need that your current tracker does do well"

Like Stephan Hannach likes this
Barry Murphy October 3, 2022

Hi Nic,

My company is looking at migrating from ClickUp to Jira. Half the team has used Jira before and has convinced the other half that Jira is better. Subscription renewal is coming up soon so I've been tasked with finding out how easy (or hard) migrating from ClickUp to Jira is.

Can you tell me what is involved or if it's a relatively simple process? The team currently has 11 users but is growing steadily. 

I can't find an answer anywhere else at the moment and came across this as I was searching.

Thanks,

Barry 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events