Where is JDBC Driver Path?

GG September 10, 2020

Hi,

I want to test JIRA Software DataBase Performance. I use the following command:

java -cp C:\Users\user\Desktop\atlassian-log-analysis-0.1.1.jar;"E:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\lib" com.atlassian.util.benchmark.JIRASQLPerformance ..... ..... JDBC_CONNECTION_STRING JDBC_DRIVER_CLASS db-perf-test.txt

Where is JDBC Driver Path in JIRA Software?

How do I complete the other sections of the command?

Regards

GG

10 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2021

I would guess it is fixed by running the command as given in the documentation.

0 votes
Deleted user March 1, 2021

I have the same problem, not sure how to fix.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2020

No, you did not.

This error message tells you that it cannot find a class you specified in your command.  The documentation does not specify an extraneous class, it has a pipe to a file.  You seem to have dropped the "and pipe output to" in favour of specifying a class that does not exist.

0 votes
GG September 12, 2020

I executed the command according to the document, but as you can see in the figure, it gives an error

DBTEST ERROR.png

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2020

Why are you not running the command as given in the docs?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2020

Do you mean driver path or connection string?

What documentation are you reading that tells you to do this?

0 votes
GG September 12, 2020

When i run command:

java -cp C:\Users\USER\Desktop\atlassian-log-analysis-0.1.1.jar;"jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://163.163.15.20:1433/DB_TEST" com.atlassian.util.benchmark.JIRASQLPerformance USER  123456 net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver db-perf-test.txt

DBTEST ERROR.png

What is problem?

Regards

GG

0 votes
GG September 11, 2020

I do not know how to complete this command and where to find the information!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 10, 2020

Do you mean driver path or connection string?

Suggest an answer