What functionalities do you think a decent test management plugin for Jira should have?

Tomek Lewandowski May 4, 2022

πŸ‘‰ test automation support (write in the comments what kind of support - connection to CI/CD, reporting from automation ...)

πŸ‘‰ reporting (write in the comments which reports are important for you)

πŸ‘‰ flexible structure for various types of test processes (write what kind of process you work in)

πŸ‘‰ connection to requirements (to what extent is this important to you?)

πŸ‘‰ performance for large test structures (how many TCs do you have in your projects and do you have performance issues?)

πŸ‘‡ other???

1 comment

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

Hi @Tomek Lewandowski welcome to the Atlassian community.

May we know how are these questions helpful to other community members?

May we know if you are planning to write a blog?

Or developing an Atlassian plugin?

Or interested in making your in-house app?

Like β€’ Tomek Lewandowski likes this
Tomek Lewandowski May 4, 2022

Hey @G subramanyam ,
I have created a QA Craft for Jira plugin for test automation but I am trying to develop it to make it as good and efficient as possible - that's why I need feedback from our atlassian community.

I have already created a blog on the tool but I will be writing more content about the functionality and development of my tool.

Like β€’ G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2022

Thank you @Tomek Lewandowski for your reply and firstly heart congratulations for that QA Craft. For your current query and vision, I would request you to connect with "Jimmy Seddon". This community portal not allowing me to tag him.

Like β€’ Tomek Lewandowski likes this
Tomek Lewandowski May 5, 2022

@G subramanyam I've already caught up with @Jimmy Seddon

:) 

Like β€’ G subramanyam likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events