What Are Your Top Wish List Items For Jira?

Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2022

What are your top wish list items for Jira? If there is a current ticket, please drop those links for all of us to learn and vote!  Your comments on them are also welcome!

Aaaaaan GO!

Mine - I'd like to add custom fields to a pie chart for better executive dashboards.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-42249?filter=98703

3 answers

0 votes
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2022

@Michael SimmonsI am just dumbfounded by this. I spend a lot of time looking for solutions to help me with my work that isn't covered by add-on apps and the seemingly simple things that should be a no-brainer.

I'm beginning to think I should spend more time adding suggestion tickets and then get the word out via the community forum to gain votes to drive them to completion.

0 votes
Michael Simmons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2022

Hi @Danno 

Thanks for your reply. Those are great items, especially summing numbers in a table. I, too, am a bit saddened nobody wanted to reply, especially with 134 views. 

Oh well. Thank YOU for doing so! Great to hear what people would like.

Take care,

Michael

0 votes
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2022

I can't believe there aren't more items here.

• Currency field.
  • Summing of numbers in a table.

Suggest an answer