We are unable to find server id in the system setting info, 

For your help please, 

Br, 

4 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

Thanks Vikrant, I should have said that, but I think my brain shut off when it saw the "server" tag and decided not to type any more!

1 vote
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

@Peaqock Financials  Server ID only available for jira server or DC. In jira cloud server id is not available.

0 votes
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2021

hahahaha! 
Nic, many time it happens people keep on searching Server Id on JIRA Cloud instance.
i thought , you forget to mention this, so i decided to add this as well.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2021

Go to Admin -> System -> system information and you'll get a lot of text about the system.  Use ctrl-f in the browser to search the text for server id.

(To find server information if you're struggling with that, log in as an admin, hit the admin cog at the top right and use the admin function search box a bit below the quick search in the main menu bar.   Just start typing "system information")

Suggest an answer