Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using both Jira Work Management and Jira Software? We want to talk to you

Matthew Canham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2022

My name is Matt, I'm a Product Manager on the Jira Work Management team.

We are looking to have a few quick 30 minute conversations with users who are active in both Jira Software Cloud and Jira Work Management Cloud to better understand how both products are used together.

If you are available over the next week and are willing to chat, please book a time in my calendar here.

Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to talking soon.

2 comments

christian Doriath April 28, 2022

Hi Matt, we are a small organization and are trying to use JIRA as a project management tool and CONFLUENCE  as a wiki.

I'm in charge of getting a WBS (work breakdown Strucuture) for a test project going. How can I use JIRA ? My main goal would be to have more levels in between the top and the last (sub-task) ? Thank you:) Chris

Matthew Canham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2022

Hi @christian Doriath,

See an interesting Community discuss here regarding the topic of issue hierarchy in Jira. It may be possible to use Jira's existing hierarchy to create a WBS.

christian Doriath May 3, 2022

Thank you !

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2022

Hey @Matthew Canham  - I don't see a link to your calendar. 

Matthew Canham
Atlassian Team
May 1, 2022

Thanks for calling this out. The link didn't copy over from my post in the Jira Work Management pages. Here's the link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/appointments/schedules/AcZssZ3LE_VrpnGK1Jlx_I_wrdpihcBLfpdWaSpYbxrWf-U5cZ-hJOAq-kBAe6FhnAnwkMh5vpfSXKhv

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2022

Thanks! Got signed up.  :-)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events