Tracking Budget of several Customer

Uguz Emre September 22, 2021

Hello, which add-ons do you use to check the costs of a customer?
Is there a feature in Jira to track not only the monthly costs but the complete costs of a customer?
So in the end a budget of a customer where automatically when you book on the account/project that is deducted and possibly a message comes when a certain level of the cost center is reached.

3 answers

0 votes
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 22, 2021

Unfortunately, it is not possible to automatically track budgets with Clerk Invoices, we plan to make a separate app for that.

What you can do with Clerk Invoices is to build invoices for all your cost centers with 1 click. And then open a list of cost centers to see the total budgets consumed for them to check if you have exceeded your limit (which you need to keep outside of Clerk). 

Not a perfect solution, but may work.

Another option, you can try Tempo Cost Tracker, maybe it will work for you.

0 votes
Uguz Emre September 22, 2021

Hello @Anton Skorniakov  👋,

i need a solution to monitor and track cost centres.
We want to create cost centres without seeing only a monthly budget but a total one.
Is it possible for your app to automatically deduct budget in the form of time when posting to this cost centre?

Greetings,
Emre

0 votes
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 22, 2021

Hi, @Uguz Emre! 👋

Probably Clerk Invoices app may help you. It is not built for budgeting, but it shows the total amount billed for a specific customer (you can make customer = cost center).

I'm the developer of this addon. Let me know if you will have any questions!

Suggest an answer