The search for sharing an issue by username in ServiceDesk doesn't show results/users.

valantic FSA February 28, 2018

Hi,

if I want to share an issue/ticket with an existing user, the search function does not deliver any users. by username instead it delivers it by entering the email-address. Is there any way to find a user by his username? My Jira-ServiceDesk is connected with a ActiveDirectory via CROWD-Server which synchronised the Users correctly (As seen in the Jira-ServiceDesk user-overview). I'm very grateful for any suggestions. -Chris

image.png

5 answers

0 votes
Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2018

Can you please check Customer Permissions in Service Desk Project?

Customer permissions

Who can raise requests?

Customers who are added to the projectCustomers who have an account on this JIRA siteAnyone can email the service desk or raise a request in the portal

Who can customers share requests with?

Other customers in their organizationAny customer, by typing an email addressAny customer or organization, by searching in this project

0 votes
valantic FSA March 5, 2018

Hi, yes, thats possible.

0 votes
Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2018

Are you able to find that user, let's say in a single user picker custom field?

0 votes
valantic FSA March 2, 2018

Hi, yes he is a customer, imported from our ActiveDirectory which specified the users who have access to the portal in a group. This group is added in the ServiceDesk as customers.

0 votes
Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2018

Hi,

Is the user you are trying to share with a customer on that portal?

Best Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events