Sub tarefa não aparece no filtro por responsável

Ariel Kauan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2021

Bom dia Comunidade!

Tenho um projeto de última geração, e no Painel posso fazer agrupamento. 

agrupar.png
O problema é, se eu agrupar por Subtask, ele aparece todas que possuo.
Mas se agrupar por Responsável aparece somente História, Tarefa.. das quais sou o responsável.
Ou seja, em nenhum agrupamento consigo ter visão geral de meus itens. Ja que tenho várias subtasks dentro de task de outros responsáveis.

3 answers

0 votes
Renata Belinski January 19, 2022

I am with the same issue. I am not able to see all my issues in the board at the same time, this is getting difficult to control my work, I need to change the filter from responsible and after seeing just subtaskts to know what I need to do =/

0 votes
Ariel Kauan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

Hi, In this case I think it is for a project managed by the company (former standard project).
In my case it is a project managed by the team (former state-of-the-art project)

Sorry for a typo, I'm using a translator.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 13, 2021

Suggest an answer