Search the Transition dates of tickets (Stories or bugs etc)

Shailesh Srivastava February 15, 2018

Hi,

Kindly suggest if As a user I want to search the Inprogress or Resolved/ Done tickets in Jira so that I can determine the duration between the transition and take action in case any from improvement perspective.

thanks and regards,

Shailesh Srivastava

2 answers

0 votes
Shailesh Srivastava February 15, 2018

Hi Ashraf,

What I want is the following:

example: In Year 2017, I want to see, how many stories, bugs etc were done and what duration it took for each stories in each transition phase (example, grooming, Preparation, Development , Acceptance phases etc). I want to get this information via search command.

Note: In search command I can get the information of the total efforts done in each type of tickets (story, bugs etc) but not know how to get the duration in each transition phase.

I can get the information by vising the ticket individually and noting the data manually and this consumes my time as tickets are large in numbers. If I get the info via search then it will be great.

thanks,

Shailesh

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2018

Hi @Shailesh Srivastava

Refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/tracking-the-time-taken-for-each-workflow-transition-126910724.html on possible plugins to pull report/info on transistion duration to act on improvements.

Suggest an answer