Scrum board and KANBAN Board

Vikas Baliga January 23, 2019

How to identify Scrum and Kanban board. Is there any id or key value?

7 answers

1 vote
shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2019

There will be not any backlog (by default) or Active sprints tab in Kanban Board

while in scrum You will find Backlog, Active Sprints

0 votes
shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2019

I agree but question asked by @Vikas Baliga is "is there a way to know whether it is kanban board or scrum board right from URL ?"

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 24, 2019

Every board will have a unique number. You can have multiple boards associated with a single project, and each board will have a different number.

0 votes

Hi Warren,

Different projects have different rapidview numbers ?? or is it unique across the projects 

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2019

Hi Ramesh

If you look at the URL (see an example below), the "rapidView" number is the board number

https://companyname.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=125&projectKey=DDTP

so in this instance the board number is 125.

Does this help you?

0 votes
shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2019

sorry @Vikas Baliga i don't find any such thing

If you get to know then please let us know

0 votes

I want to know how to identify it in the URL...

Suggest an answer