Report showing logged hrs by user per day

Brian Olesen July 30, 2020

I am looking for a report that will show me the hour logged per user per day.

I want to track if my team is logging 8 hrs per day. 

4 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2020

Hi Brian,

We use Timesheet Reports and Gadgets by Prime - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/294/timesheet-reports-and-gadgets?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

It's pretty inexpensive and offers a lot of functionality. Well worth the cost. 

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2020

There is no built in report for analyzing logged hours. You will have to use an app or use the api to extract and analyze the data.

I don't know if there are any free apps that provide this functionality. You can use the two I provided as a starting point, look at the "similar apps" information at the bottom of their overview screens in the Marketplace, and check if any of them provide the functionality you want at no cost.

0 votes
Brian Olesen July 30, 2020

Are there any free reports/app in JIRA that allows me to analyze logged hours and time tracking? 

We don't like using add-on if possible due to potential compatibility issues when updating...

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 30, 2020

Hello @Brian Olesen 

Welcome to the community.

There are multiple apps that can help you with that.

One is Tempo Timesheets.

Another is Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reporting 

Suggest an answer