Outage - Unable to load images to tickets

David Smith August 26, 2020

I can't upload gif videos to tickets. 

15 answers

3 votes
Michael Tyznik August 26, 2020

Images are also not loading for me. I can't file a ticket because I'm on Cloud and I'm not an Admin.

3 votes
Julie Shaw August 26, 2020

We are also having trouble viewing existing attachments or adding new ones

2 votes
Kalese Webber August 26, 2020

Also having the same issue that started today.

2 votes
Mario.Butler-DelRio August 26, 2020

We can't view any attachments today and it's causing a major issue with our project as we are currently in a sprint review and SIT!  Any updates!

2 votes
Ed August 26, 2020

We cannot view attachments or add new attachments as well

2 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2020

You should enter a support ticket here:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2020

@Julie Shaw  - I know you have to be a Jira Systems Administrator to submit tickets as well. If you are and cannot submit, I can escalate to Atlassian for you. 

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2020

Incident reported. 

You can follow along with status here:

https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/incidents/b06y52dmc2lz

1 vote

It's weird that there's no way for free users to notify Atlassian of an outage in their system. You'd think they'd want to know ASAP so they can fix it since it affects their paid customers as well.

1 vote

Also Atlassian Community is loading very slowly for me.

0 votes
Sramanth Pandeti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2020

I had this same issue yesterday and surprisingly it got resolved today.

0 votes

We are not a free account.

0 votes

I don't think we have a free account but I've asked an admin to try to log this issue.

Just for the record - the app is super slow ALL THE TIME

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2020

Hey Julie - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

It's probably because you have a free account. Hopefully, enough others will submit tickets to get a quick response. 

0 votes

I tried to open a ticket - it didn't even ask what the problem is - it gave me two options - explore community or view documentation.  We can't access attachments or add new ones.  Any other suggestions?

Suggest an answer