Notify reporter when issue is moved to another project

Jon A June 2, 2022

Hi there - I currently have all my Jira projects set up so that "All Watchers, Current Assignee, and Reporter" are notified via email when an issue is moved from one project to another. However, my colleagues are not receiving notifications when I move an issue that they reported. Any thoughts/suggestions?

5 answers

1 vote
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2022

The other option is to use Jira automation. Trigger issue moved and action send email with the users who need to get the email.

1 vote
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2022
0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2023

@Jon A  - Did you get this resolved? 

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2022

Use the smart value {issue.url}

0 votes
Jon A June 2, 2022

Thanks @Fabian Lim , what issue field should I use in the "Content" section of the automated e-mail so that the e-mail contains a link to the issue in the Project it has been moved into? Thank you so much!

Suggest an answer