Kanban_Issues may be hidden by Quick Filters

Maksim Bukhalin May 11, 2018

Hi!

Got messege in a Kanban board when clicking filter "reporter = [user_name]"

Issues may be hidden by Quick Filters

And can't see no issues.

while simple filter takes me some (project=project_name and reporter=[user_name])

Truly yours, Max

7 answers

0 votes
Maksim Bukhalin May 14, 2018

Assigned to another user.

Truly yours, Max

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2018

which change did the user do?

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2018

You need a fixversion. Without setting a fixversion, issues will never get off of the Kanban board.

0 votes

Thx, but I don't need "fixVersion". I need "project" and "reporter".

At 'Issues'>'Search for Issues' I can see this issue, at Kanban board not (by my filter).

Truly yours, Max

0 votes

When user did some changes with issue, it was displayed by the filter in Kanban board.

Thank you!

Truly yours, Max

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2018

A Kanban board is filtered by fixVersion also.

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2018

Hi Max,

what do you get by "project = project_name and reporter = max AND NOT (fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY)" ?

Suggest an answer