Jira Server Mobile App Login Issue

Juan Dela Cruz September 19, 2019

Hi,

Im new to Jira and I installed the Jira Software v.8.4 in my RHEL 7 server. Installation went smoothly. However, when I tried to access my server using the Jira Server Mobile App using http connection, the Login page shows blank. How can i fix this?

Thank you,

5 answers

0 votes

Just to add, it says something went wrong after a long loading of the app in the Login page. Is this a bug on the application?

0 votes

@Mohamed Adel 

Yes. Saw that. How can I disable the SSL authentication when using the Mobile App?

Thank you,

0 votes
Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2019

@Juan Dela Cruz 

You can find the required configuration & knonw issues in this page Jira Server mobile app

0 votes

@Mohamed Adel 

Mobile Plugin for Jira has been installed and enabled but the Login page shows blank when I access it using Jira Server Mobile App. Any settings/configuration that I need to check in the server side?

0 votes
Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2019

@Juan Dela Cruz 

I think you forget to install JIRA Mobile App plugin 

Suggest an answer