Jira Cloud for Excel (official)

lmeziane April 25, 2022

Jira Cloud for Excel doesn't work since March 2022.

I always have this error messageError.PNG

4 answers

1 vote
Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 25, 2022

If it's about the browser, then you can download and install WebView2 browser engine, which is used to embed content in native Microsoft apps. This engine is used by browsers like Microsoft Edge and Chromium: WebView2  

Our Excel 365 Connector users are having similar issue, this seems to do the trick :) 

0 votes
Lamine MEZIANE May 6, 2022

Hello, 
Thank you for your quick feedback :)

Here is what steps I did: 

• Download and install add-in Jira in excel  in the store (add in.PNG
  • When I want to use this add-in in Excel, I have th following error message (Sorry... We could not load the add-in because your browser version is not supported. Click here for a list supported browser versions) => (I use Google Chrome Version 101.0.4951.54 (Build officiel) (64 bits) as my default browser and I Try with Microsoft EdgeVersion 101.0.1210.39 (Version officielle) (64 bits) ) and I have the same Problème 

For further information, I have Microsoft Office 2016     

Thanks for your help

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2022

It seems that your case is point 3 in this list of typical problems:

https://midori-global.com/blog/2021/10/15/what-to-do-if-jira-cloud-for-excel-is-not-working

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2022

Hi @lmeziane ,

Using my best French and reading the error it talks about your browser not being up to date. (and to click there to ...)

Could you maybe share the full error and what steps you've already taken to fix it?

The app itself is one that is provided by Atlassian so you could always contact them directly thru a support ticket (https://support.atlassian.com/contact) as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events