Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

JSWSERVER-14984 Marked fixed but never fixed

Hi - I'm sure there are any number of you out there who have had incorrect sprint reports when an issue had to be removed, because there is a bug where it's left entirely out of the sprint report, and the lines are moved down as if some story had never been in sprint.

It's explained well in this bug,

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-14984

Except that it says it's fixed and closed, but it never was fixed as far as I could ever tell. The fix never worked, and I think people aassumed that their comments would cause the bug to be reopened, but apparently that's not a thing, because it's never been acknowledged. What's the deal here? Was there a fix written? did it allegedly go out? Did the fix work for anyone?

1 comment

That issue has a related issue JSWSERVER-20815. That one documents a fix, and that it was released in versions 8.19.1 (september, I think) and 8.13.15 (LTS; December). I'd just ove
rlooked the related issues section completely, somehow.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

An update on Jira Software customer feedback – June 2022

Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...

2,775 views 7 23
Read article

Atlassian Community Events