JIRA Software Training help?

namo September 18, 2019

Hi

I'm new to JIRA Software but have a project management background using mostly SmartSheets/Trello and your typical PM certs. Can anyone recommend online JIRA Software trainings that are particularly helpful and comprehensive for new users/admins? I will likely become a JIRA admin or power user since no one has really taken the time to configure our JIRA instance. I've seen a few trainings via JIRA's website and Lynda.

Any recommendations?

2 answers

0 votes
Shaun Morgan November 1, 2019

Where in the UK can you get Jira training, or is it all online through the Jira academy?

0 votes
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2019

Welcome! I was in a similar place about 4 years ago, I did watch the Linked In (Lynda) videos, but mostly it was on the job self training. I also signed up to receive a daily digest of Jira and Confluence community questions and look through them daily to this day to continue learning. I plan to start studying for certs as the next step in my self education.

Suggest an answer