Issues being added to an epic don't show their status
Steps to reproduce:
* Open an epic
* Push "Create issue in epic"
* Enter issue details and finish creation
* Observe list of issues in epic
* All issues witin epic show their statatus (on the right) - and I can click it to update the status
* Only issues that were in epic previously show their status
* Newly created issue does not have the status button, and to see it, I need to reload the page.
Is there perhaps a way to reporti tickets in JIRA Software Cloud directly
If you already heard about Smart Commits in Bitbucket, know that you just stumbled upon something even better (and smarter!): Genius Commits by Better DevOps Automation for Jira Data Center (+ Server...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events