After a bulk error 500, we are not able to see the external issues ID. It is always showing up the internal ID when getting the test result by "Search Test Execution" option in Zephyr.
How to reproduce it:
1. Go to search for issues option and select the test cases to bulk by a JQL sentence.
2. Bulking change labels by selecting "add to exiting" + the correspondent "label" to bulk
3. Wait until the process is successfully done.
4. Click the latest option in order to close the bulk process
5. Make sure the message thrown after step 4 is an error 500.
6. Go to "Search Test Execution" and filter the test cases making sure there are test involved during the bulk process.
--> The KEY column doens't show the external id for all the result grid. Understanding by "External ID" the Id with project prefix like XXX-1234. The grid result shows only internal id (only numbers) for test cases that were bulked. Find the screen shoot attached.
How can be the bulk process damage the Issue KEY? If you open the ticket into a new tab, the key is correctly displayed.
Jenkins is the leading open-source automation server used by startups and enterprise teams to build, test and deploy code to production. We are excited to announce an official integration betw...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events