Is there any way to export test steps from Zephyr?

vitaliy.ovcharenko October 20, 2019

I need to export my Test Cases created in Zephyr to a file (actually any type of a file). Zephyr provides a possibility to export the test Case without steps (which is very strange as this is a big question why do I need test case without any step inside it). So my question is: is there any way to have test case steps exported?

3 answers

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2019

In the meanwhile it has also been released for Jira Cloud! See the Zephyr test case to PDF export guide.

jira-zephyr-test-steps

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 5, 2019

Hi @vitaliy.ovcharenko ,

We are currently working to integrate the Cloud version of Better PDF Exporter with Zephyr, so you can export Zephyr Test Steps (and other Zephyr managed custom fields) to PDF.

This integration is working on Server for many years, see examples here.

Do you think it would be a viable solution for you? If yes, please vote (hit thumbs-up) and also comment on this feature request, so you will get notified when it comes out officially (or even ahead of that as a pre-release tester)!

0 votes
jagadeesh madhura
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2019

Since you are exporting issues which is of jira it will not export the test steps.

Please add all the test cases to any new cycle/folder and export the cycle,/folder you will get the test steps

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events