It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I want to create a project board with EPIC but I can't find any useful buttons

I want to create a project board with EPIC but I can't find any useful buttons. The product support instruction is also outdated. 

Where can I find information to support the project and EPIC board creation flow? 

Why JIRA is sooooo hard to use????

1 comment

Hello Grace Wang,

Could you please explain more clearly what you need? What do you mean by Epic board?

Kind regards,
Paulo Alves.

I want to create a board that can use EPIC feature. For each ticket on the board, an EPIC can be associated with it. But right now I can only create Agile board and it does not allow me to use Epic to label the ticket at all. 

Hello @Grace Wang,

On an Agile board, the Epics are available on the right side of your Backlog just beside the main, Project menu! 

Capture.PNG

Just click on the Epics button which opens up a small window where you can then create a new Epic and associate Issues with it. 

Happy Jira-ing! 

Just to add to that, you can drag the issues to epic and it will associate epics with those issues

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

[New] Jenkins for Jira Software Cloud and a way to connect your hosted apps

Jenkins is the leading open-source automation server used by startups and enterprise teams to build, test and deploy code to production.   We are excited to announce an official integration betw...

1,233 views 1 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you