I'm not receiving notification

archana December 17, 2021

Hi , 

I'm not receiving any notification from Jira from 21st november. I checked my settings everything looks fine. Can you please let me know the reason? Is there any specific reason there. 

Thank You!

1 answer

0 votes
Radek Dostál
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2021

Are you on Cloud, Server, DC? Are you the system admin? Is your email filled out correctly in your profile and are others receiving emails? Are you the only person not receiving emails? Have you confirmed that the project's notification scheme supports sending emails to you for the actions you believe you should receive emails for? Has anybody tried to enable outgoing mail debug logging and checked the logs for whether Jira hands your email over to the SMTP server? There may be many answers, and even more so questions.

This here is a pretty good KBA to start with: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/troubleshoot-notifications-in-jira-203394737.html as it contains plentiful options to check.

Suggest an answer