I can’t find how branches and PRs are created from the isseu

Игорь Дяченко June 9, 2022

Hello! Please tell me I installed this plugin - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/4984/git-integration-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=support

I can’t figure out exactly where the buttons are hidden in the issue for creating PRs and branches.

Do not tell me how to do this, these options are enabled in the settings! Or did I go to the wrong place? Thank you

5 answers

1 vote

Thank you! The branch was already attached when I specified the key in the branch name.
We use bitbucket, what needs to be done in order for the pull request to be attached to the issue.

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

Hi @Игорь Дяченко thank you for the details.

I'm not familiar with Bitbucket usage. Let's wait to hear from other community members.

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

Hi @Игорь Дяченко welcome to the Atlassian community.

I see that you already have the plugin URL. At this moment, my best suggestion would be to schedule a demo (for 30 mins today) or schedule a one-on-one (30 mins call today) to review your set up or configuration by their support team. This approach is preferred given the real time interaction with them.

Just in case, you haven't accessed it yet, I find this documentation link for a quick glance.

0 votes

settingsGit.jpg

0 votes

createBranches.jpg

Suggest an answer