How to find the number of users who all are using a particular plugin in Jira

Mayoori Mohan October 25, 2019

How to find the number of users who all are using a particular plugin in Jira and how frequently they are using that plugin?

5 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2019

Just contact their support and ask them. 

https://jira.spartez.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/user/login?destination=portal%2F2

You will initially need to sign up for an account so you can access their Service Desk portal.

0 votes

Hi John,

Thanks for you reply.

I want to know how many users are using  Agile Poker - estimation tool for Jira . But i could not find anyway in the plugin documentation.

Thanks

0 votes

Hi tbundt,

Thank for the reply.

We have more 1000 project and its really difficult to analysis based on Https sessions.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2019

Hi @Mayoori Mohan - You might contact the plugin directly on their support page and see what they suggest. I would imagine that each is different, and the particular one you are interested would provide you the best guidance. 

0 votes
Torben Bundt October 25, 2019

You could enable HTTP Access Logging (under Logging and profiling) to see which user access which page. But that only shows access to web actions and servlets an app/plugin provides. And you would have to manually extract the required information form the log file.

For every other feature an app might provide there is no way to see what user uses it and how often. Unless the app implements this itself, but I don't know of any app that does this.

Suggest an answer