How to embedded atl_token or by pass atl_token in URL link

WEI XIAN BOO August 14, 2019

I had created a form at confluence with html code and once submit, a URL link will be pushed to create JiRA.

../jira/secure/CreateIssueDetails.jspa?&pid=24507&issuetype=3&reporter=BOOWEIXIAN&summary=&customfield_10701=,BOOWEIXIAN&priority=9&description=%2aBackground/Objective:%2a%0a%0a%0a%2aRequest%20Details:%2a%0a&customfield_11228=NANDCVPE-8

However, this link is encountered "XSRF Security Token Missing".

I had read the "form token handling" but seem like i still not able to get the token value in URL.

I read about this discussion "Create issue via POST" talked about "X-Atlassian-Token: no-check" header. I not sure how to embedded in my URL link.

Appreciate if someone can guide me through this.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2019

You have three options here,

1. Submit form to your confluence server, and use App-Links to create Jira issue.
  2. Read this page https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/form-token-handling/
    1. This page tell how to pass token value to jira
    2. you can read value of ATL-TOKEN by first loading 'CreateIssue.jspa' page from jira.
  3. Disable Jira token check from properties file in Jira and restart Jira server

First option is best. But it will require you to create small plugin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events