How do you use Jira for your marketing campaign management?

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 18, 2019

Stepping into the new world of Atlassian, I was quickly exposed to Jira. Whereas Jira is primarily used by software developers. I found that it helped me a lot in my campaign management too. 

How are you using Jira for your marketing efforts?

5 answers

1 vote
Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 30, 2020

Hi @Bill Cushard  

I plan EVERYTHING on Jira. If I could, I would even plan my sneezes on it :P I couldn't agree more about Jira not just being for software developers. It massively feeds into my ultimate bug for planning. 

I love the transparency it provides and features for collaboration. 

1 vote
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
January 30, 2020

That's okay Bill. She has been reading through your book in the meantime.

1 vote
Bill Cushard January 30, 2020

@Poorvi Jhawar  We use Jira for all of our marketing efforts. Plan and run a webinar, podcasts, landing pages, writing e-books, redesigning the website. You are right....that Jira is not just for software developers. 

What you are planning in Jira now? 

1 vote
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
November 18, 2019

Cooeee @Bill Cushard 

0 votes
Bill Cushard January 30, 2020

@Kat Warner  You mentioned me two months ago.....yikes. 

Suggest an answer