Hide Epic & Issue Numbers in Roadmap

Daniel Tomberlin October 23, 2020

I'd like to be able to hide Epic and Issue numbers in the Roadmap view. I don't see where this can be done, so I assume it can't, but it would be nice. Some of my codes are long and may not be in order as we build new projects and think of the steps, making the Roadmap titles a bit crowded and busy... Even if titles were bold that would be better.

image.png

7 answers

2 votes
Kim Foster March 8, 2021

I don't see that option. Would you mind sending me a screenshot of where the option is? In fact, I don't even see "professional settings". Is it available in the "Free" tier? I use JIRA with my wife for personal, home projects! We couldn't care less about these numbers!

1 vote
Daniel Tomberlin November 2, 2020

I see... Do you have Advanced Roadmaps?

1 vote
Konstantin Nazarov November 2, 2020

@Daniel Tomberlin 

For me Key is not displayed on Epics. This happened after the restoration of the project and this is relevant for the projects being created. Unfortunately, in the community, screenshots are no longer attached to me. I've seen the Key field on Epics before, just like you. If you still have the same display of the Key field for a new project, and if the screenshot of how I see the environment is interesting for you, then I posted it on Google disk. Here is a link to the screenshot:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ThHyir9eQuIRdYwYn3y25UGaQUPOlNu7/view?usp=drivesdk

1 vote
Konstantin Nazarov October 27, 2020

I agree with you. In Jira, I want to see a separate visibility setting for all data. Better yet, role-based visibility. For each role, the visibility is different, or according to individual named display settings. What the project manager wants to see and what he wants to show the team and the product owner is a different set of data. If the Jira developers are reading a discussion, please pay attention to this.

0 votes
Konstantin Nazarov November 2, 2020

There is a new look setting in professional settings

0 votes
Daniel Tomberlin November 2, 2020

Everything is the same since my original post. What's better?

0 votes
Konstantin Nazarov October 30, 2020

@Daniel Tomberlin 

It got so much better. It seems they read us here :))

(I hope, in this time the screenshot is loaded)

-----

screenshot did not load. sorry.

Suggest an answer