Haven't received any email notifications today

Geraldine Micoulloud May 6, 2018

Hi

Seems my team and I haven't received any notification email today from JIRA, we comment and @ but no email is received. Anybody experiencing the same thing ?

Thanks, Geraldine.

6 answers

0 votes

@[deleted] Nope, I really think it was a bug on JIRA's end. 

0 votes
Deleted user May 6, 2018

Oh, good! I'm glad is working now. Do you know what happened?

0 votes

Seems its fixed, just started receiving email notifications again. 

0 votes

Thanks for your reply. Checked my spam and its not in there. I contacted my admin. Been working well so far, just seems to have stopped yesterday/today, maybe they did an update that stopped email notifications or deactivated it in our account.

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2018

Also, check your spam folders and your email rules, in case you're filtering the emails coming from JIRA.

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2018

Hi Geraldine,

I'd recommend to use the Notification helper (Admin > Notification Helper) as described here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/configuring-email-notifications-861253776.html#ConfiguringEmailNotifications-Troubleshootingemailnotifications

Only a JIRA admin can do this, so if you're not an admin you should ask your admin.

This page also describes some troubleshooting tips:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/notifications-troubleshooting-203394737.html?_ga=2.24791994.1645633731.1525475177-1763566203.1523917618

Hope it helps,

Carlos

Suggest an answer