Focus jumps to bottom jira in column after editing card in Active board

boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2018

To Reproduce this bug:

1. Open an active scrum/kanban board and bring up one of the Jiras in the details pane.
  2. Add a comment in the details pane.
  3. The card in Focus them jumps to the bottom Card. If swimlanes are used the focus jumps to the bottom card in that column in the swimlane.

I could not find an existing bug and I tried to open a bug at https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/JSWSERVER but was unable. When I click on report a new bug:

new bug.pngit goes to https://support.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/

6 answers

0 votes
Anne Calantog
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2018

Hi Tom,

I set you as the reporter for the bug. You should get an email from us.

Cheers,

Anne Calantog

0 votes
boardtc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2018

I signed up thanks, Anne. Can you post the url for the bug, please? I could not find with a jql search. The bug is reproducible using v7.1.4

0 votes
Anne Calantog
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2018

Hi @T,

Can you signup in the Developer Support Portal so I can add you in the ticket as the reporter? I have some questions about the issue cause I can't replicate it in Jira 7.4.0. 

Cheers,

Anne Calantog

0 votes
Anne Calantog
Atlassian Team
February 25, 2018

Hi @boardtc,

We're trying to funnel all bug and feature requests for the Products in the Developer Support portal: go.atlassian.com/devhelp . Let me look at the request.

Cheers,

Anne Calantog

0 votes
Anne Calantog
Atlassian Team
February 25, 2018

Hi @T,

Thanks for opening a ticket in out Developer Support.

Cheers,

Anne Calantog

0 votes
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2018

Dear @boardtc,

I opened a request for you. As soon I got feedback, I will let you know.

So long

Thomas

Suggest an answer