Email notifications are delayed

Vinod Mayur April 12, 2022

Dear Team,

I am working for a company and created a project for service desk team. However all the email notifications are delayed when users wants to get in touch with the IT support. The delay is close to 30-45 minutes.

I have checked the server settings etc, but still it's delayed due to no reasons. I have followed your articles to cross check, all the settings seems to be correct, but still don't understand why there is lot of delay. It's currently impacting the productivity of IT and lots of escalations around. 

Could you please guide to overcome this issue? It's very URGENT please.

3 answers

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2022

Depends on the support level you have. Create a support ticket and they would let you know.

0 votes
Vinod Mayur April 12, 2022

Thank you for your response here. Is it possible to speak to Atlassian support over video meeting to get it cross checked? I feel that's the earliest way to get the issue addressed.

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2022

Hi @Vinod Mayur

I would open a ticket with Atlassian support so that they will take a look at the logs.

Check also the mail queue in the system settings. If you have too many queued notifications you may want to review you default notifications scheme and clean up some of the events that trigger the notifications.

Regards 

Suggest an answer