Do you use the report's Jira in cloud version ?

Olivier GALLAS August 12, 2020

Hi everybody,

I'm using Jira cloud for 8 years ago in my job. To build my report, I used to export all my tickets in an ExcelSheet or sometimes i use dashboard to generate pies.

Do you have some tips to use / perform Jira Report in order to reduce time spend on it ?

Thanks for your help,

Olivier

2 answers

0 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 20, 2020

Hello @Olivier GALLAS 

My Saasjet team has been developing tools for analyzing team performance and to monitor time spending.

You can try Time in Status for Jira Cloud. This application allows you to generate such reports as Time in Status, Assignee time, and Average time. You can monitor them both in Charts and Graphs view.

tiss3.png

Hope it helps.

Best regards, Mariana

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2020

This is a rather vague question, but I think you should check out the report apps available for Jira Cloud. These can reduce the efforts if you need to create reports repeatedly.

Suggest an answer