Database: JIRA couldn't connect to your database

haball-pk May 26, 2021

i am currently using JIRA v8.7.1 on windows server 2012. After restart the server I cant access the JIRA dashboard. i have already checked the database file and config but still cant login the jira dashboard.

2021-03-20 14:45:35,293+0500 Caesium-1-1 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.t.healthcheck.concurrent.SupportHealthCheckProcess] Health check Embedded database failed: Jira is using the H2 embedded database. You should migrate to a supported database to ensure your data is safe.

Apache tomcat.PNG

JIRA.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2021

I'm afraid I can't tell you any more.  You'll need a clean Jira install, using a supported database and restore your data from the backup.

0 votes
haball-pk May 26, 2021

I have tried to restore backup on new Jira server but can't restore the complete data from XML file.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2021

I suspect this actually means that your h2 database is damaged and unreadable.

You'll need to get a clean install of Jira, ideally connected to a proper supported database, and restore your data from your last backup.

Suggest an answer