Custom field to create in dashboard

Hari Shantan June 15, 2021

Dear team,

Have created JIRA board and not able to create the customized fields in the issue log. Could you please assist in this model to move forward.

Thanks,

Hari Shantan

3 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2021

Thanks for the update, Hari. But please place your replies in this thread so that others can follow in the conversation. 

There are basically three types of projects in Jira - Company-managed, Team-managed or Business (Jira Work Management) projects. I need to know which of those types you created for your Marketing Email project.

If you are unsure, just let me know the steps you took to create it. Or look at the left hand panel for guidance. You might also need to look at the very bottom of the left panel to see if it is a Team-managed project. 

0 votes
Hari Shantan June 15, 2021

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your response.

We are working on Marketing Email projects and would to capture the data in JIRA instead of Spreadsheet.

It would be great helpful.

Note:
I can't paste/attach the spreadsheet info here.

Thanks,
Hari Shantan

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

Hi Hari - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What type of project are you using? 

Suggest an answer