Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Custom field to create in dashboard Edited

Dear team,

Have created JIRA board and not able to create the customized fields in the issue log. Could you please assist in this model to move forward.

Thanks,

Hari Shantan

2 comments

John Funk Community Leader Jun 15, 2021

Hi Hari - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What type of project are you using? 

John Funk Community Leader Jun 16, 2021

Thanks for the update, Hari. But please place your replies in this thread so that others can follow in the conversation. 

There are basically three types of projects in Jira - Company-managed, Team-managed or Business (Jira Work Management) projects. I need to know which of those types you created for your Marketing Email project.

If you are unsure, just let me know the steps you took to create it. Or look at the left hand panel for guidance. You might also need to look at the very bottom of the left panel to see if it is a Team-managed project. 

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your response.

We are working on Marketing Email projects and would to capture the data in JIRA instead of Spreadsheet.

It would be great helpful.

Note:
I can't paste/attach the spreadsheet info here.

Thanks,
Hari Shantan

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

83 views 0 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you