Create 2 field dropdown , for target a group for selection

Salim Hammar December 24, 2021

Hello everyone

I'm need help beacuase i would like have a 2 field : the first field it's a cascading field (single select) in this field have a 2 values "text" for example "team 1" and "team2".  I would like when i select a "team 1"  in the seconde field he display a list for groups who exist in crowd , for when i create a issue i can select who can look this issue.

So when i select "team 1" in the second field he display me a groups (crowd) and same for "team 2"

Thanks in advance !

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2021

You would need to create your own custom-field app to do this "properly", but you can get there with Behaviours.

You'll need to create a single-select list for your first field (or radio button field).  Then create a second custom field which is of type "group picker".

Then use a Behaviour to modify the options the group-picker is offering.  https://library.adaptavist.com/entity/set-behaviour-multi-and-single-select-options-and-value can show you how to do that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events