It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot log time in .5d format

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/logging-work-on-issues-902499028.html

On that screen it seems that if you put in .5d for worked logged it does not like that very much. Has anyone seen this before or know what is going on?

chrome_2018-06-05_11-03-23.png

2 comments

Hmm, that seems like a regression, as Jira has allowed fractional entries in time since 3.something

Where exactly is this particular box?  Can you log time in fractions elsewhere (like in the plain Jira time logging)

The link I dropped in there shows the screen for reference. If I open the subtask in another tab, it works fine

Ah, ok, that's a bug in the "new issue view" (one amongst many). You can turn that off in your profile, and you should find you'll be able to enter time properly again.

Not sure where to go for that setting, got a path by chance?

I don't, I don't use Cloud much any more.  I thought it was under your profile settings

Strange. Works fine in JIRA 7.3.7 

7.3.7 doesn't have the new issue view option

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

[New] Jenkins for Jira Software Cloud and a way to connect your hosted apps

Jenkins is the leading open-source automation server used by startups and enterprise teams to build, test and deploy code to production.   We are excited to announce an official integration betw...

1,226 views 1 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you