Cannot log time in .5d format

Doug Doine June 5, 2018

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/logging-work-on-issues-902499028.html

On that screen it seems that if you put in .5d for worked logged it does not like that very much. Has anyone seen this before or know what is going on?

chrome_2018-06-05_11-03-23.png

7 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2018

7.3.7 doesn't have the new issue view option

0 votes
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2018

Strange. Works fine in JIRA 7.3.7 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2018

I don't, I don't use Cloud much any more.  I thought it was under your profile settings

0 votes
Doug Doine June 5, 2018

Not sure where to go for that setting, got a path by chance?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2018

Ah, ok, that's a bug in the "new issue view" (one amongst many). You can turn that off in your profile, and you should find you'll be able to enter time properly again.

0 votes
Doug Doine June 5, 2018

The link I dropped in there shows the screen for reference. If I open the subtask in another tab, it works fine

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 5, 2018

Hmm, that seems like a regression, as Jira has allowed fractional entries in time since 3.something

Where exactly is this particular box?  Can you log time in fractions elsewhere (like in the plain Jira time logging)

Suggest an answer