Cannot enable JIRA Cloud for Sheets

Mildred Rodriguez July 23, 2019

Hi, I just added the Add-on "JIRA Cloud for Sheets" and according to this page instruction I have to enable it through Adds -on>JIRA Cloud for Sheets>Open

the thing is that when I click on open, a bar appears at the right of my screen, but it is displayed completely blank.

I already removed and added again the app, I already created a query for searching data, but it shows an error requesting me to enable the app in the same way I already described, I log out and logged in again to see if it made any difference, but it is still not working.

Could this be related to the type of permissions I have for JIRA? or is it a general failure?

5 answers

1 vote
Hen Nizri February 6, 2020

same here.

1 vote
Mildred Rodriguez August 1, 2019

I tried this and is still not working for me. 

0 votes
sakshi January 26, 2021

same here

0 votes
Maranda Geist July 31, 2019

@Mildred Rodriguez , I found a workaround for now. 

1. Use incognito mode on your browser

2. Open up the spreadsheet in the incognito browser

3. Follow the instructions to enable the JIRA cloud plugin

It should now work in the incognito tab. If you turn on "enable JIRA function" in the add-on panel, you should be able to use the JIRA function and pull in data when you're not in incognito mode, but the add-on panel will still appear broken.

0 votes
Maranda Geist July 25, 2019

I am also having this issue, and I believe it is a bug. My existing spreadsheets are still pulling in data from JIRA, but when I open the add-on, it displays a blank screen.

There are multiple reviews for JIRA Cloud for Sheets from the past few weeks that say "it doesn't work" which leads me to believe this is affecting other users, too.

The console displays an error every time I open JIRA Cloud for Sheets: "Uncaught ReferenceError: Sentry is not defined"

Suggest an answer